Monday, April 21, 2014

Sheinside and Missguided Review


Shopping online has kind of become my new found love. I love finding deals and added different styles to my wardrobe that's not in store in Toronto yet. I've recently done some shopping online from two different stores Sheinside and Missguided. I read reviews before deciding to make a purchase. Many reviews I've read about Sheinside were not the best, some ranging from never receiving their purchase to bad service. Thankfully I had the opposite experience and will shop there again. Sheinside has fashion from Asia and there also a bit more ahead of the fashion trends than North America. Missguided is a online store more closer to home located in North America. They have cute finds for a good price and their sales are also really good. Both promise shipping of less than two weeks. I received both 10 days after I made my order. I loved what I got and they are true to size. Will definitely shop at both of these online stores again.
Thanks for reading!






These two tops are from Sheinside.

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy office kurthis online

    ReplyDelete