Sunday, August 8, 2010

GO JAYS GO!!

Yesterday I went to my very first Jays game which was long over due. I think I went on the best day possible the sun was out the birds were whistling and the Jays were demolishing the Rays!!
Over the span of 3 1/2 hours there were 8 JAYS HOME RUNS which lead to a 17-11 blow out. It was nothing short of what I imagined it would be like = from the beer, crazy fans, baseballs, booing, cheers and pure excitinment and enjoyment.
The best part of the game was not only seeing my favourite player Aaron Hill but seeing the future of the Jays in J.P Arencibia (btw he is soo cute). At his first at bat and the first ball he saw, he licked it outta the park for a home run and that was only when the excitiment started.
I had an amazing time watching the game live instead of on the T.V like usual ... now if only I could catch one of those balls! :)
I plan to now go to one every year for the fun of it and who thought the Jays would kick the 2nd best teams butt in the MLB!

No comments:

Post a Comment