Thursday, May 23, 2013

Forever 21 Purses

Growing up I was a big tomboy who didn't like to wear skirts, dresses or purses. As I've aged things have changed and so have I. Now that I'm in university its a very opening experience that exposes you to the world and all within it.
Over the years my style has changed, I'm trying to dress comfortable but more grown up and i like trying new styles and having pieces that people dont own.

So on to the bags. I bought these online from forever 21 canada because every time I go in the store I can never find the same bags that I see online because everything always sells out sooo fast. The first bag is a medium size black hobo cross body bag. I like this because it can hold a lot and i needed something for work.It has to zipper pockets on the front and one inside as well.



This bag is a beige cross body/ shoulder purse. It can be either glammed up or worn casually. It comes with gold detailing and a gold chain for your shoulder and a black strap if you want to wear it cross body style.




THANKS FOR READING :) 
Also you can follow me on instagram @rampnstamp

2 comments: