Monday, June 3, 2013

Greek Food Anyone?

With my lack of job comes a lack of money. As times become more rough and a little crappy I've had to become more creative with what I do have. As my weekly Sunday meals go I've was feeling something different besides the pasta or Asian recipes I usually try.
Long awaited I finally tried my culinary hand at Greek food. Surprisingly it turned out well and was actually quite simple too. I used ingredients that I already had in the fridge. The only difference is I had pulled pork with my rice pilaf and roasted potatoes.For this recipes simplicity is best. Its all about the seasoning and taste which I've learnt from watching WAAY too much Chef Ramsey shows.

Below is my Sunday meal I cooked, it tasted pretty much the same as Jimmy the Greek and Mr. Greek that i buy in the mall food courts.

Thanks for reading enjoy my post and tell what you think. :)
Rice Pilaf, roasted potatoes with tzatziki and pulled pork

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment