Monday, October 21, 2013

Smoldering Blues Eye Makeup Look

Autumn the best time of the year for funky and colourful makeup, today I have this look I call my smokey blues or smoldering blues. I thought why not take the classic smokey eye and jazz it up a bit.
This is one of my favorite smokey eye looks, using my favorite colour cobalt blue. This is a pigment by Annabelle which i got for Christmas , its an incredible colour especially when you use it was some mixing medium which i learnt how to make homemade online. I loved the way this turned out and I got quite a bit of compliments from my friends. It's a fun and flirty way to spice up your look for a night out.I paired it with nude lips and a sock bum for a classy elegant look. And there you have it.
 Thanks for reading, for more follow my blog!




That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment