Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sephoras Little Surprises


My haul of fun from Sephora today. I decided to give myself a little treat since it's my birthday this week and also kill two birds with one stone and get my free gift from Sephora.

 
I've been in desperate need or more my nails have been in need of a good buffer. My current buffer looks like it's been through war and back and it wasn't as great as I hoped when I originally bought it, but it was a bargain so no complaints.
I've read pretty good reviews for this pack of buffers and at $10 for three it's not that bad of a price, as long as they get the job done.


This is Sephoras free birthday day gift this year. It's from my of my favorite brands EVER! I don't think anyone can truly hate Make Up For Ever. They give you their Smoky Extravagant mascara and a lipstick Rouge Artist Natural N9.


I needed a lip liner to do my nude lips when I go out, so this lip liner helped to blend lipsticks smoothly and seamlessly. The brand is by Sephora in the colour 07 cheery chestnut. This was $9.


Two free samples of perfume. 
So far I've tested Paris by Balenciaga and it has a really baby powder smell. Very soft and light and last all day.


This one I had to test out for myself and is one of the products that I'm most excited about. I've heard and read a lot of great things about this product and it's ability to help vanish zits and acne. Since puberty hit I've being getting one or two zits and they only seem to pop up in the same place and at the wrong time. Hopefully this will help my acne woes. Fingers crossed.

More in depth reviews to come for products.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment