Thursday, November 27, 2014

Toronto Imats 2014 Haul (Picture heavy)


This was my first year going to Imats, after reading a couple blogs I kinda figured what to expect and what to do to prepare myself. I got to the convention centre around 9:15am, the line to get in was moving pretty fast. Inside there were already insane lines for MAC which was 20% off, MUFE which was 40% and Nigel's Emporium which a ton of products. I made a list of things that I wanted but I also ended up getting some Christmas presents here as well for the people  went with. I stayed till 11-ish by that time I was exhausted and I had had my fill. My motivate was to hunt down the booth that sold sigma which was an amazing deal I got two brushes F35 for $11 and F50 for $13 and the Ben Nye Banana powder which was nearly impossible but I did it. Below is my haul of things I got at Imats.
I really enjoyed my experience at Imats and I will definitely go again, its like an adrenaline rush and there is so much to see.  
Some tips for people:
1. Get there early it gets packed fast
2. Make a list if you know what you want, makes it s much fast
3. BRING CASH - I cannot stress this enough
4. Bring water, it gets very hot in there and a bottle of water there cost around $3

Thanks for reading!

Body Art



Nail polish was 6 for $18



Crown brushes

Crown Foundation brush $14

Crown Pencil Brush $4.50


Crown Kabuki brush $6

Brush Cleaner $2


Sigma F50 - $13


Sigma F35 - $11

$15 - I got this as a gift, from a friend

$25 - Got as a gift from a friend

$5

J cats swatch of lip paint

$5


Lip Bar pen, when I got a friends gift here

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this post. It was really nice to read you blog post.

    ReplyDelete