Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer T.V Land


Some times when I'm just lazy or tired I end up infront the T.V ready to watch some shows or sports.
Summer is the time when there are new series coming out and my current fav show is Pretty Little Liars for those who have seen the show know what it's about and those that don't here a synopsis:
The show is based on a series of books by Sara Shepard and basically what it's about is: there is the most popular clique in town then suddenly one day the leader Alison goes missing. A year later they find her body buried in her own backyard, now her 4 best friends now have a problem on their hands. All their most inportant, confidental secrets are coming out for the public to know and they must discover who it is and fast before they are all exposed. They get blackmailed and bothered through text messages etc, by a person named "A".

I really like the show it's better then gossip girl in my opinion(then again i rarely watched it) kinda like a desprete housewives for teens. I watch this along with my summer favs like Wipeout, America's Got Talent and So you think you can dance etc.

BTW>>> I CANT WAIT FOR VAMPIRE DIARIES TO START AGAIN AND GLEE!!!

I know I'm really bad with the t.v :P

No comments:

Post a Comment