Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Urban Decay : NAKED palette!!


I love urban decay makeup my first time i ever bought makeup was from sephora in New York and it was the urban decay shadow box. I love it but that was a year and a half ago. I love the rich colour and the vibrancy of the pigment. Ever since it has been my favorite brand of makeup for there out of the box and colourful eyeshadows.

NOW the newest urban decay palette is out and selling online now, its the urban decay NAKED palette which has wonderfull warm neutral colours for the fall that will make any eye pop!

I dont know about you but i really want this palette and i suggest if you do too, you better get your's soon or it will be sold out in no time. For $ 44 and 12 different shades it's worth the money just for the amount of shadow that you will be getting, have fun trying this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment