Saturday, October 9, 2010

SCHOOL AT NIGHT!

This week I have started ti take night school at a another high school in the city. For those who don't know that means I take a another class at night and it starts at 6:30 p.m and ends 9:30 p.m, so that's technically my nights every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I like it but it's really hard having to stay awake and focus on a subject, I don't like it that much but some days it isn't bad at all.
I think the most depressing thing is when I'm sitting in class and watching the sun going down knowing that most people are at home chillaxing and I'm going to be at school for another 3 hours. Sometimes when your sitting in class times goes by sooooo slow and yet another down side is that you get really hungry during class and there is NO way I'm exploring this school it's HUGE!!
But besides that it's been good so far and next class i have a test (great!). Ahh well new experiences every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment