Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nike Free Run 5.0 - New Kicks

With my new found love of being healthy and working out, sometimes its hard to motivate yourself. One of the things I found through tumblr is that, if you give yourself a reward you look forward to being more vigilante about keeping up this lifestyle. Remember its a lifestyle not a diet so enjoy different things each day but have fun with food even desserts are necessary every now and then (believe me,  chocolate is my necessity) .

As a treat for myself I bought these citrus and cobalt blue Nike Free 5. Let me just say they are one of the most comfortable sneakers I've worn in a long time. It bends with your feet and their absolutely perfect for jogging. Below are some pics of myself enjoying a summer day at the park till nest time ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment