Monday, September 2, 2013

Fallspiration: Salted caramel mocha

Happy Labour day. Its finally September and I'm so excited I love this season. This is the time of when everything is colour its the time of year for warm lattes, pumpkins and candles.


Since the weather is kind of dreary, I made myself a salted caramel latte to warm me up and put some colour in my day. I found this recipe off of the internet and it was actually quite simple to make. 
Ingredients 
tbsp - any coffee or hot chocolate
pinch of sea salt
tbsp - caramel
1 cup hot water
Optional - Whip cream 
1. Start with adding the coffee or hot chocolate mix in the cup with a pinch of sea salt and caramel
2. add hot water and stir
3. Finish with whip cream and drizzle caramel on top with a little bit more seas salt
4. ENJOY 


 

Please Follow me for more fall posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment