Monday, September 23, 2013

Steeping mint leaves with my tea master

Today was an extremely long and tiring day, it started from 9am to 7pm. The crowded hallways and buses can take a toll on you. I am just glad to be home so i can eat and sleep.
 On long days when I need to unwind or chilly nights like tonight (the weather is 3 degrees - fall weather!) I like to throw some herbal loose tea into my Teaopia tea master and let it brew for 7 minutes then enjoy. One of the best things my brother ever bought my mom. My mom is avid tea drinker, she loves her tea which is where my siblings and I gained our love of tea. Now you know about my love of tea and what I do for fall and winter.  I like to cuddle up in my fleece throw with a warm cup of tea and watch GLEE or Modern Family. 
P.S. Can't wait for GLEE and Modern Family it starts this week!!



Steeping some fresh mint leaves from my garden



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Chrissy! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. I think you really deserve it and hope you'll accept it. Here's the link to the nominations and questions http://minadecaro.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Mina. I honestly am so shocked I didnt think many people read my blog, never the less nominate me for an award. Amazing again thanks so much for recognizing me :)

      Delete