Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lush Christmas Collection 2013

Lush is my secret addiction and surprising not many people in Toronto actually know about it. 
I went to get a face mask only to be introduced to their new holiday winter collection and it was love at first sight.Plus I felt like spending some of my hard earned cash and treated myself and my sister to these lovelies below.

 This is the Rudolph fresh face mask and the Santa's lip scrub



The coolest part about this lip scrub which I didn't know (first lip scrub from Lush) it's all edible and it taste like cherry coke which little hearts, how bomb is that! 
Price - $8.95
Main Ingredients - cherries, dates, coconut oil 
And it's currently out of stock online!

                                  
The Rudolph face mask is very hydrating and there's a little cherry in the middle to symbolize Rudolph red nose. Isn't just adorable! This face mask is very hydrating which is exactly what I need for this Canadian winter. My face gets very dry.
Price - $6.95
Life - $ weeks
Limited edition
Uses - At least 10 or more
Main Ingredients - cucumber, lavender, oatmeal, aloe & fresh mint

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment