Friday, March 28, 2014

Strappy Black Bikini


When I saw this bikini online I had to have it. Its so different from other bikinis I've seen. Victoria Secret was a little to expensive for a student on a budget so I went searching for a cheaper alternative.
Lucky me I found the same thing on Ebay for only $9. I was a little bit hesitant because of the price it just seem to go to be true. After some research I decided to take a gamble. 
I order the bikini in small in black. 
It came a lot faster than I thought it would. Online it said it would take up to April 17 to arrive when I ordered it last week, but here it is in my mail box a week and a half later. I'm truely shocked that it took less than to weeks to make it from China.
Its true to the decription and fits really well, cant wait to show it off at the beach.
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment