Monday, June 9, 2014

Buffalo pick me ups

Cute t-shirt from Loveculture
A couple weeks back I went to Buffalo to do some summer shopping. I've been saving up since school ended. There are a couple stores that we dont have in Canada that I love like Love Culture and Pacsun. I kinda went crazy when we got there. Here are some of the things that I got, I can't wait to wear them this summer.There were a lot of really great deals and the best part there was no tax! I definitely can't find some of these items in Toronto of for the same price. I don't think I plan on doing much more shopping for summer clothes. I think I got enough of everything to satisfy my clothing cravings for now. Thanks for reading




Striped Maxi Dress from Pacsun
Aztec print shorts from Rue 21
Pink acid wash shorts from Loveculture
High waisted shorts from Pacsun
The only piece of jewelry I got from Rue 21 




No comments:

Post a Comment