Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nail Polish Canada Revew


In Canada their aren't many places that sell nail polishs and nail art decals for a deal, so for many Canadians opt to go online to find  a bargain. 
One popular website is Nail Polish Canada. After purchasing from the site I can say they have a large variety of brands, up to date on collections and the shipping is  free over $25. I ordered on  Tuesday and before the weekend I recieved my order. All the nail polishes wee well packed and secure.
Below is what I ordered - Essie Take it out side(fall collection), OPI my dogsled is a hybrid (fall collection) and seche vite top coat & restore. I made some swatches better and more details are on the way. 
Overall I would buy from this store again fast shipping and good prices will keep me happy!
Thanks for reading! :)






1 comment:

  1. One popular website is Nail Polish Canada. After purchasing from the site I can say they have a large variety of brands, up to date on collections and the shipping is free over $25. I ordered on Tuesday and before the weekend I recieved my order. All the nail polishes wee well packed and secure. pakistani designer suits , pakistani designer lawn , lawn dresses stitching designs , buy lawn suits online , pakistani lawn brands , lawn dress design , suiting brands in pakistan , lawn fabric online

    ReplyDelete