Thursday, August 7, 2014

Caribana Longweekend

With the last long weekend come and gone, so has summer. It starts to dwindle down and you see back to school videos on youtube, commercials for school supplies and the weather starts to change. 
No worries Fall is my favorite season so no hard feelings. 
The last biggest weekend the city is abuzz with so many things to do.

I went to Caribana this past weekend, colouful, fun and great music. I wait for this all year. 
A taste of the islands, dancing to the music and food. 
Maybe one year i'll be apart of mass (being apart of the parade). 
Also I went to a soca fete which is basically a soca concert.
I'll you need is a coke and rum and space to dance.
I had an amazing weekend.
If your ever in Toronto check Caribana out it is one of the biggest parades in Toronto.
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment